b: hand

(no subject)

I spent about 80% of my time talking about John Mayer and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring him up so I could talk about him more. I could hear people getting bored with me but I couldn’t stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.
b: hand

(no subject)

I'm fucking BEYOND OBSESSED with Camillo Lauciello and Nika Kljun. Seriously, I've been watching their youtube videos over and over. They are fucking beyond amazing to me.

b: hand

(no subject)

I talked to Big Robb, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas tonight. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kevin: Hello?
Me: Inquiring minds need to know who this is!
Kevin: *pause*...what?
Me: INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW WHO THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keving: *hangs up*